Saturday, March 10, 2007

Catch-Up










I just thought I would tell you about the important things that have happened in the last 3 months. Ofcourse the number one being the addition to our third son (no, we are NOT going to try again for a girl)! His name is Owen and he is so smiley and cute! He was born on November 28, 2006 and is just over 3 months old!!


Also, last month, Justin was just one of two third graders to represent Wood Elementary in the Social Studies Bee (hey, I can brag. This is my blog)!


















Continuing on the brag train, Nathan was lead News Anchor in the 1st Grade production of The Big Chill!







We also had a huge ice storm in January that knocked power out in the area for a week! Luckily, our neighborhood was spared because the powerlines are buried underground!








Those are just a few stories off the top of my head that I have to report from the last 3 months. Seeing they are all about my kids, I will add that Jon has been working hard. Only 2 1/2 more years until he retires from the Army (scary). And I have been working hard with the kids and volunteering all my time at their school.

No comments: