Thursday, July 5, 2007
The 4th of July
We had a great 4Th of July....all except I didn't take any pictures!! We first went to a little (and I mean little) carnival on post. Then we came home and bought some fireworks and headed back out to Fort Leonard Wood. They have a great ceremony every year. They have the Soldiers Show which is basically a group of talented soldiers that tour around the country and world that have the best singers, bands etc. Justin and Nathan climbed the rock wall and Justin made it all the way to the top! It wasn't an easy rock wall either...I mean there were soldiers who had trouble with it! Then Nathan dunked a guy on his first pitch at the dunk tank! Owen was so good out there also. We had a big blanket laid out and he just rolled around and had fun. The fireworks were the best. They have a background of patriotic music as they fire them off. Then when we got home, we went down into the valley and shot of our fireworks. We bought too many...we have a lot extra! So it was a fun time...one of the best 4Th's yet! Next time, I won't forget my camera..grrrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









































1 comment:
Boy it sounds like fun Tany, gee here it was raining like crazy, Eddie, Steve and I were having our picnic inside. Wish we could have been there with you, love your messages,, Mutti
Post a Comment