Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MY BABY IS ONE!!!

I canNOT believe that Owen is 1 year old today!! I am so happy and sad at the same time! Happy in that the newborn/baby stage is gone and now he has this little personality and you can see him learning new things everyday! He LOVES his books, so much so that we have to actually hide them because otherwise he wants you to read them to him all of the time! He loves to give hugs and kisses and his favorite thing is playing with Justin and Nathan. Owen loves being outside and "playing" with our pets. I am sad because he is our last and the first year went by way too fast...just like I knew it would. It went too fast with our older 2 and is still going too fast. I am trying to enjoy everyday because one day, they will be out of our house and starting families of their own! Enjoy the slide below on Owen's first year!!!

No comments: