Saturday, January 26, 2008
No More Pics for a While
Our computer crashed about 3 days ago. It had a Trojan Horse in it? I have no idea what that means...but the whole thing is down. I am using our laptop right now. Thank God that Jon was able to get our pictures off of the computer and put them on an external hard drive before they were all lost too! As soon (if ever) the computer is fixed again, I am going to start printing all of those pics because I never want that scare again! There are pics on there from the last 3 years including all of Owen's pics! It will be a while anyways. Jon leaves Monday for 8 days so I am guessing by the middle of the month I may have access to some pics. In the mean time, I need to figure out how to down load pics on this relic......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









































No comments:
Post a Comment