Happy Belated Easter...got it in there before the Easter season is over though...with pentacost coming up this sunday....I do miss having the young ones around, but I also like the girls older too, since I am waiting on Sam to be able to drive on her own, soon, in June the permit comes, than we all know what is after that one..."Can I drive, Mom?"......"sure..."
Jon and I met when we were 11 at Dunedin Middle School and have been married since 1993. We have three beautiful boys. "Home is where the Army sends you" and right now that would be Saint Robert, MO close to Fort Leonard Wood.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Easter...got it in there before the Easter season is over though...with pentacost coming up this sunday....I do miss having the young ones around, but I also like the girls older too, since I am waiting on Sam to be able to drive on her own, soon, in June the permit comes, than we all know what is after that one..."Can I drive, Mom?"......"sure..."
Post a Comment