I just wanted to wish Jon a Happy Birthday! He is the best husband and father to us...but I still like to embarrass him:
1973 (2 years old)
2008 (37 years (yikes):
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Jon...I talked with you the day before, and completely forgot to wish you a good one. But my prayers were with you on your day...and from the looks of it, you seemed to have had a good day. You are almost there, to the top of that hill (40) LOL...I know I cannot talk...it really isn't so bad, it just seems to make time go quicker, so enjoy while we can. Love you, and your family
Jon and I met when we were 11 at Dunedin Middle School and have been married since 1993. We have three beautiful boys. "Home is where the Army sends you" and right now that would be Saint Robert, MO close to Fort Leonard Wood.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jon...I talked with you the day before, and completely forgot to wish you a good one. But my prayers were with you on your day...and from the looks of it, you seemed to have had a good day. You are almost there, to the top of that hill (40) LOL...I know I cannot talk...it really isn't so bad, it just seems to make time go quicker, so enjoy while we can. Love you, and your family
Post a Comment