Sunday, November 8, 2009

Harlem Legends!

The Harlem Legends played on post yesterday.  It was quite a great show!  They had a Kid Zone before the game with activities for the kids.  The Harlem Legends played the Fort Leonard Wood All-Stars, which seemed to consist of a lot of older soldiers, and a few already that had put their 20 years in!  One of them was a friend of Jon's in his office!
Here are the boys waiting for the doors to open:


Nathan getting his ball autographed and Owen running around before the game:
The Harlem Legends!



Of course, in every show...they like to pick on audience members.  Whose purse do you think he has here?

Of course, then he pulled me out and forced me to dance.  I was just so embarrassed!


They gave me a shirt here.

I was allowed to leave after I gave him a kiss.

Of course, the other ones wanted kisses too.

My red face:

The kids laughing at me:

Getting autographs:

No comments: