It seems like the majority of the people I know do not like snow. I love it. It makes everything look so peaceful and "clean". I love to watch the boys play in it, and it reminds me so much of my childhood growing up in Michigan. I also love watching Jon trying to get his car up the driveway every year. Last year, he almost took out our mail box (see blog on February 28, 2009). Ok, there are some things I don't like...mainly when the boys get snow days and then it takes away other days they would have had off. The last 2 years, the boys have only had 2 days of their mainly 5 day spring break. We haven't had too much snow this year, and the boys only lost 2 snow days so far. I love the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









































No comments:
Post a Comment