The Army issued new uniforms in 2003 (the old one as seen in his re-enlistment picture back in 2001). Jon finally bought the new one and wore it for the first time last week!!
Looking at that old pictures and seeing how young we were and how much the boys have grown makes me saaaaaaaad!
I still can't believe that Jon has been in the Army for 18 years! Only 2 more years until retirement. I never thought I would miss the Army life, and stuff like deployments, tdy and field time I definitely won't miss...the people and the community and the way we are all one big family..THAT I will miss.









































2 comments:
Those are the little boys I used to know in Germany and I miss those times so much!All of the sudden it was gone and over, that was hard and i guess it is life. love Mutti
You look good in the uniform Jon....don't see enough of that. Be careful in Germany, and everywhere else you go. You are so loved here, so take care.
Post a Comment