We went on our first vacation of the year to St. Louis for 2 days. I was very nervous about it with Owen and all and not knowing how he would adapt to a strange environment and a lot of activity swirling around him. I have to tell you...he was SO GREAT! He slept for the car ride there and back, was excellent at Six Flags, slept like an angel in his "crib" in the hotel and was great at the City Museum! Jon was an angel and took care of him while I went on the rides with the boys at Six Flags. He insisted because I thought it would be the other way around. I think it is because he leaves for Germany again today for a week! Happy Father's Day! But really, I can't wait until we go somewhere again. I know we are staying two nights in a cabin down by the Lake of the Ozarks in July where we will do a lot of outdoor stuff. I hope it goes just as well!
Here we have Nathan "driving" me around the park.
The City Museum was crazy!









































2 comments:
You guys look like you were having so much fun. Six flags is a blast.......when you can do the rides it is better! Everyone looks great, and older, time is flying. Looks like you are enjoying the time you have, NOW. Love everyone......
Beautiful pictures....
you guys look very good and very happy.
Alex Fry
Post a Comment