Happy 2009 everybody! I hope it will be a happy and healthy one! We decided to head out to Saint Louis yesterday and spend the night to celebrate New Years! It was another freezing few days again....only in the 20's...but we had a fun 2 days:
Here we are at Botanical Gardens enjoying all of the beautiful flowers and mazes!
Here we are at First Night...a New Years Eve celebration right in downtown St. Louis. They had live bands and lots of activities plus fireworks.....unfortunately, like I said, we were all frozen so we didn't stay too late!Then we went to The Mills which is basically like Mall of America...I mean ...it has everything. Along with shopping we....
watched the boys ice skate in the same arena where the Saint Louis Blues practice and
Jon and I met when we were 11 at Dunedin Middle School and have been married since 1993. We have three beautiful boys. "Home is where the Army sends you" and right now that would be Saint Robert, MO close to Fort Leonard Wood.
No comments:
Post a Comment