We finally had our first real snow fall of the year...which is pretty late seeing that we usually start getting snow in early December. It is only about 8 inches at the most, but of course the school district feels the need to close down school for 3 days (probably will be closed down tomorrow too). I mean, I lived my first 11 years of life in Ann Arbor/Dearborn, Michigan and THAT place received a lot of snow....we are talking FEET and not inches and I don't remember school being cancelled as much as it is here...crazy. The boys have been loving it though: spending hours upon hours outside. Even Owen always wants to spend all day outside (now, as a result, he has a head cold.) Here are some pics of them having fun:
Jon and I met when we were 11 at Dunedin Middle School and have been married since 1993. We have three beautiful boys. "Home is where the Army sends you" and right now that would be Saint Robert, MO close to Fort Leonard Wood.
No comments:
Post a Comment