Friday, May 22, 2009

The Last Day of School!

Well, this is it! The day we finally look forward to: the last day of school. The kids have had a great school year and made a lot of new friends. That is the one thing that is sad about schools in this area. 90% are military so they leave a lot. There are constantly new people coming in and old friends leaving. The boys seem to adjust pretty well, but I do feel bad that they have not had one consistent friend. Anyways, the last day is just one big free-for-all really. A lot of cleaning and a lot of playing.
Here is a few shots of Justin and his classmates:
They are actually in the pto room here. I snuck them out so they could write in a scrapbook I was making for Mrs. Cash:Nathan and his teacher Mrs. Crabtree:Out the door! Justin and Nathan with their photography club teacher Mr. Helton:I can't believe what will be happening next year: Nathan will be in FOURTH grade and Justin will be a MIDDLE SCHOOLER (aaahhhh!). Now, fortunately, they kept 6th grade here at Wood. Then when he is in 7th grade, he moves to the actual middle school. Next year will be fun/scary for sure!

No comments: