Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Hippie Children

"Geez, when are you going to cut their hair?"
"Can they see?"
"I'm going to cut that hair!"
"Tanya and her hippie children!"

Those are just a few of the comments that I hear about the boys hair....(laughing).  I doesn't bother me to the slightest.  It is HAIR.  I let my boys pick the way they want their hair to look.  Summer of last year, they both wanted to grow it into a longer look.  I did trim their hair often in those months, otherwise it would have been twice as long as it is now.  Justin decided he wanted a trim because it was getting in the way of swim lessons.  Here is the before and after:



Of course, he has been told (to his horror) that he now resembles Justin Bieber.

Nathan wants to continue to grow his:

Owen's is the same.  I trim it once month:

No comments: