This would be the 3rd summer of me trying to teach the boys to swim. The past 2 summers, I have tried myself, with little results. They ended up being able to swim about two feet and only in the shallow water where they could put their foot down if need be. It is really my fault that they never learned to swim thanks to my fear of them drowning year after year. Finally, I swallowed my fear and brought them on post to the swim lessons there. Embarrassingly enough, they were the two oldest ones there. However, by the end of the 10 day course, they were swimming like pros. Since I am actually posting this on July 25th...these boys are now fish. They dive off diving boards, swim great lengths, and do all sorts of trick (in the deep end). I will start Owen next summer, when he is 4. (pause playlist to hear video)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









































No comments:
Post a Comment