HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JON AND TANYA!!!! To the beginning of the rest of your lives....may you live it joyously with the hopes that there are some new hair salons in your area...LOL. Just joking, but yes Tanya, it is time to change, even just a little bit, but change is hard. Start looking at some hair magazines, but I know that most of those styles are certainly not "normal" people hair-dos. You'll get around to it, probably after the school year gets half way through. You guys have a great weekend celebrating "You Guys".......I wish you all the happiness and more. With Love Always, Ann
Jon and I met when we were 11 at Dunedin Middle School and have been married since 1993. We have three beautiful boys. "Home is where the Army sends you" and right now that would be Saint Robert, MO close to Fort Leonard Wood.
1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JON AND TANYA!!!! To the beginning of the rest of your lives....may you live it joyously with the hopes that there are some new hair salons in your area...LOL. Just joking, but yes Tanya, it is time to change, even just a little bit, but change is hard. Start looking at some hair magazines, but I know that most of those styles are certainly not "normal" people hair-dos. You'll get around to it, probably after the school year gets half way through. You guys have a great weekend celebrating "You Guys".......I wish you all the happiness and more. With Love Always, Ann
Post a Comment