This footage was shot the day after Owen learned to stand....which was actually on August 28th, the day of his 9 month, at 3:45 AM.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thank You for sharing that with me...it was great watching Owen pull himself up. This blogger is a great idea, I just need to get motivated myself to do it, before Samantha graduates from school, and that is only 3 years from now....AHHHHHHH
Jon and I met when we were 11 at Dunedin Middle School and have been married since 1993. We have three beautiful boys. "Home is where the Army sends you" and right now that would be Saint Robert, MO close to Fort Leonard Wood.
1 comment:
Thank You for sharing that with me...it was great watching Owen pull himself up. This blogger is a great idea, I just need to get motivated myself to do it, before Samantha graduates from school, and that is only 3 years from now....AHHHHHHH
Post a Comment