Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Summer of Mewtoo and Wizards

Well, the summer is over and the time did fly. Tomorrow the boys start back to school. We had a really great summer. Took a few weekend trips and Justin and Nathan grew really close this summer. They loved sleeping in each others rooms and talking non stop about their beloved Pokemon. (Last year they were into Bionicles and the two summers before that, it was all about Star Wars). They started reading Harry Potter and just started book 3 (Jon and I always read to them at night so we can edit the scary parts for Nathan). I will miss them tomorrow. Friends always look at me like, "Are you nuts?" when I tell them I am sad about school starting...but for me ....it is another chapter of their lives that is now just a memory. Now if only I could get Owen to start !

No comments: