Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Goodbye

In continuation of my "goodbye friends" blog (see may 2008), I am saying goodbye to another good friend. She and her husband and 3 boys are PCSing to Germany which is good for her since she is German, but bad for the rest of us left here...I mean, seriously...who am I going to go shopping with now?? So, farewell Sandra! Thank you for getting me to love outlet malls and all of our crazy shopping trips! Thank you for forcing me to speak German where ever I was even though I am terrible at it! I know in 3 years you will be back here forever (why, I keep asking and NO, I will NOT be here even though you say I will be). Think of me when you get to go to Ikea and H&M!
Katrin and Sandra taking a break from shopping:

Sandra leaving our school forever :(

No comments: