The District Science Fair was this evening...and I can't even believe it...not only did Justin win 1st place in physical science, he won Best in Show in the whole district!! In other words...he beat 1,200 students!!! Along with 2 nice trophies, he received a $50.00 Walmart gift card and a full scholarship to go to attend the Missouri University of Science and Technology Robotics Camp this summer. This is a pre-college program!! He is now going to State held March 31-April 1 in Springfield. We are just so proud!
(turn your speakers UP before you push play :))
Receiving his trophies:
With all of the judges and his teacher, Mrs. Cash: All of the winners:Future M.I.T. student :P
Jon and I met when we were 11 at Dunedin Middle School and have been married since 1993. We have three beautiful boys. "Home is where the Army sends you" and right now that would be Saint Robert, MO close to Fort Leonard Wood.
No comments:
Post a Comment