Then I let him take the camera and I was amazed at the pretty good shot he took of me (good as in centered..not good as in me).
He is my crazy boy :)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Why We Had to Buy Another Lock
For about a week now, Owen waits patiently until you are in another room, downstairs, or just plain out-of-sight. When that happens, he gets "dressed" to go outside with a hat, gloves and shoes. Then he proceeds to unlock both double-locks and go outside. Luckily, Jon or I usually catch him right away. Needless to say, we had to buy another lock and we put that one up way high so he can't reach it. Well, he sure won't give up! I was in the bedroom and I heard him trying to get out the front door and this is what I found:
Never mind that it is below freezing and snow is still on the ground...who needs pants anyways?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









































No comments:
Post a Comment