Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Day of School.

The boys just got home from their first day of school. Justin had a good day but Nathan did not. He came to the realization that second grade means more work! He has a great teacher this year, but one of his best friends moved away and he really loved his first grade teacher. I think he will like it better after he gets into a rhythm.

Here they are getting ready to leave for school and looking thrilled!
Here is Nathan in Mrs. Crabtree's 2nd grade class.





Here is Justin in Mrs. Cambell's 4th grade class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back to school, I know the summer flew. Samantha starts high school monday....OMG...I cannot believe it, in 4 years she will be graduating from high school, and starting a life of her own. Now that is evidence that time just slips away from you.